American Open Wheel fans may be interested in this, the V8 Indycars mod. Using PTA Physics with a realtime player car ride height fix, this mod was thrown together in a few weeks for the V8 Thunder Online Indycar Series.
- Concept Indycar model
- Realtime PTA/CUP ride height fix
- Digital display in cockpit
- Dual Physics (one click switch between PTA/CUP)
- Full damage
- 2048 Template
- New fully animated high detail driver model (including arms, hands, legs and feet)
- High detailed "Video" model included for video/screenshots
- Viewable/moving drive shafts (working on suspension)
Small note about ride height fix:
The ride height fix only works when playing offline against AI.
If racing online, everybody should use a "unfixed" car (Chevy/Ford/Dodge), if you use chassis 4 online (Pontiac) then you will look like a tank to everybody else.
V8_Indycars_PTA.exe (installer, 17.43MiB)
V8_ICS_Carviewer.rar (carviewer files, 1.88MiB)
V8_INDYCARS_GIMP-PSP.rar (Gimp/PSP Template, 3.4MiB)
V8_INDYCARS_PSD_V1.rar (PSD Template, 3.95MiB)
V8_ICS_Basic_3DMax.rar (Basic 3DSMax8 Scene, 1.32MiB)